Non-Destructive Testing is key in ensuring that parts remain structurally sound after machining.
Olympic Tool is Boeing D1-4426 and NADCAP approved for the following Non-Destruct Testing operations:
- Fluorescent Penetrant Inspection (Per BAC-5423 and ASTM-E1417)
- Magnetic Particle Inspection (Per BAC-5424 and ASTM-E1444)
- Nital Etch Testing (Per BAC-5436 and MIL-STD-867)
And Boeing D1-4426 approved for the following:
- Inspection of Transmission Passages (Per D210-12049-1)
- Rockwell Hardness Testing, Standard and Superficial (Per BAC-5650 and ASTM-E18)
- UT Thickness testing
- Electrical Bonding Testing
These operations have been performed on-site by qualified operators since 1985.